|made in the USA|
|clothing + gifts for babies + moms + kids|
|organic cotton baby clothes||a fellow american made this|
|eco-friendly newborn baby layette gifts|
|made in USA kids clothing|
|designer organic baby clothes|
|unique baby shower gifts|
|made in USA cloth diapers|
|swaddling + receiving blankets||for our children's future|
|thank you for supporting these companies|
Gift Registry Search
Enter as much information as possible to search for a registry event. Registrant's first name and at least the first two letters of their last name are required.
We offer two options for gift certificates:
1. sent electronically instantly to the receiver
2. mailed to either you or your recipient
Click here for more information.
Setting up a new gift registry
1. Create a Two crows for joy account (or login if you already have one).
2. Under "My Account", click on the "Registry" tab.
3. Click on "Add Registry Event" to set up your event.
4. This is the only tricky part: Click on "Set default" to set your new event as your default registry.
5. Whenever you see something you like on our site, click on the "Add to registry" message!
What's the difference between a Registry and a Wishlist?
Your registry is public -- anyone can search for your event and purchase items on your registry for you.
Your wishlist is private -- people can only see if it you email it to them (this is easy to do). To add items to your wishlist, just make sure you're logged in, and when you see something you like, click on the "Add to wishlist" message.